SUNNYSIDE COTTAGE MARAZION
St Michael's Mount watches over the bay opposite the ancient market town of Marazion. There are stunning views of the Mount and the bay from all front windows of this pretty terraced cottage, set on the main street.
Sunnyside offers a 'home from home' for families, friends or couples, with many exceptional beaches and coastal walking paths nearby. If you don't fancy eating in, there are a wide selection of eating out options from gourmet restaurants to fresh fish and chips.
A prime location to explore St Michael's Mount with easy access to the Lizard/Roseland Peninsula, Land's End, St Ives, Carbis Bay and the fishing villages Mousehole & Newlyn.
- 1 king double room, 1 twin/superking double room and twin singles (offset bunks) room
- Two new luxury bathrooms
- Lovely seaside setting with views of St Michael's Mount
- Alfresco dining on decked terrace
- Safe sandy beach only 400m away
- Pubs, restaurants, cafés within 5 minutes walk
- Miles of beautiful coastal walking paths on your doorstep
- Private parking for two cars
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Great opportunities for swimming, surfing and other water sports.
- A perfect getaway in all seasons!
- No smoking property
- Fully refurbished for the 2018 season