Marazion is the gateway to the enchanting St. Michael's Mount which you can visit either by foot across the tidal causeway, or by boat.
Only a few minutes walk from the door of Sunnyside brings you to the centre of Marazion where you can find cafés, pubs, restaurants, Philps bakery (for a highly recommended local pasty), shops and galleries, to while away some relaxation time.
Marazion has a prominent position on the shores of Mount's Bay, which is recognised as one of the top ten most beautiful bays in the world. The clean, sandy beaches offer safe swimming and have views stretching from the Lizard Peninsula across towards Land's End.
Marazion is a popular destination for sailing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and birdwatching. Twice a year thousands of starlings roost in the RSPB Reserve at Marazion Marsh. Their arrival at dusk is a truly spectacular sight.
Sunnyside is also within easy travelling distance of many tourist attractions for adults and children alike.
- 400m to a lovely sandy beach
- 400m to Marazion centre
- 2 minute stroll to the nearest pub
- 20 minutes to The Tate Gallery St Ives
- 20 minutes to Flambards Theme Park
- 20 minutes to Land's End
- 20 minutes to The Minack Theatre
- 60 minutes to The Eden Project
- For those who like a bit of history, the Porthcurno Telegraph Museum, Levant mine & beam engine and Geevor tin mine are all within 25 minutes drive.
- Miles of beautiful coastal path on your doorstep
- Many other stunning beaches within 30 minutes
What To See And Do
- Visit St Michael's Mount
Take a walk over the causeway at low tide or take the boat to visit the Mount. The castle and gardens are both well worth a visit.
- The Minack Theatre
Visit the Minack Theatre just to see the stunning setting or perhaps to see a play under the stars. Evening performances can be spectacular with the sunset followed by the night sky! A variety of drama & music from March to October.
- Land's End
Visit the most South Westerly point of mainland Britain.Take in the wonderful view and enjoy the many family attractions.
- The Tate Gallery at St Ives
The Tate Gallery at St Ives always has a really interesting exhibition on and of course a visit to the Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden is a unique experience.
- Flambards Theme Park
Flambards is Cornwall's leading attraction for rides, exhibitions and family entertainment.
- Too many others to mention here...
- Other suggestions can be found after the directions to find Sunnyside.